Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm in Sydney

By the time this post is up I will be in Sydney enjoying the sight's and meeting up with some of you lovely ladies that I have met thru blog land. Any way I thought I would put up my swaps that I will be swapping.

This first one is an Philippa original. I couldn't believe when I got this stamp, the idea's just started to flow. I love a good christmas card.


This next one I have to admit is not one of mine. I saw it on SCS and thought it was a perfect convention card. Thanks to Jessica who came up with the idea. Visit her here for the original.


Well I'm not sure if I will have time to post while away, but I'm sure I will be back with lot's of things to show.

Take care and happy stampin xxxooo

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

FABULOUS swaps - LOVE your original!!! Hope you have a BLAST!
xXx

Sammi said...

Gorgeous cards Philippa! Seems we put the rain on specially for your trip to Sydney!! Hope you enjoyed convention and stayed dry!!
Sammi
xxx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cards.:)

Rachael Knight said...

Hi Philippa! Thanks for your comment on my blog, and thanks for swapping with me too. I was just showing one of my demo friends all the swaps today, and your Friends one was very well received indeed!

I'm guessing you were one of the unlucky ones at the hotel with the fire alarms... you poor thing! My sincere sympathies. I hope they're giving you a partial refund or something!