Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 more sleeps and a card

It is 5.20am in the morning and I just can't sleep. My head is spinning out of control. I can't wait for convention. So I thought I would put up this card that my sister made last night when she popped in to visit. She's a very clever girl. Not sure if I will have the time to post again before we fly out, so to everyone in blog land who is going to convention I hope I see you soon. If you recognise me in Sydney come up and say hi. Yeah. I can't wait.

6 comments:

Christine T said...

Hi Philippa, I'm very excited too!!! Hope to meet you there!!! Love your sisters card, its gorgeous!!!

Leonie said...

2 more sleeps (or sleepless nights) to go yeah!

Leonie said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, what a clever sister, which one?

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ooh Im excited for ya! Your going to have so much fun! The catching up and having fun in the hotel is the best part heheh and swapping cards. Enjoy it all, cant wait to hear and see pics from it.
Kristy xx

Annette Bowes said...

Love the flower on your sister's card. Have lots of fun at convention Philippa, take careX:)

Liam said...

This is just beautiful.

Liam