Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter MDUC #5


This weeks MDUC #5 is easter insired. I must say having a whole week to think about what card to do is great. I had lots of time to think about what I wanted to do. Mind you I still had no idea until I sat down and did it.

A big thank you to Kellie who sent me some Tilda swaps this week. I can't wait to colour them all in. But was so grateful when I saw that she had added an easter Tilda for me to use in the challenge.

So here is my card. I started with pink pirouette, bashful blue card stock. Some misc chook paper and some feathers that I found in my stash. Whisper white, pretty in pink and bashful blue ribbon to finish it off. The top corner looks a bit bare to me, so will fill it in later.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is super cute Philippa - such a perfect Easter card!! And I haven't forgotten - will be stamping for you soon - hubby pulled a last minute dinner party on me tomorrow - yikes, the house is a mess!!!

Leonie said...

That paper is the perfect choice for an Easter card!

Kellie said...

I agree with Deb, this card is absolutely gorgeous, so cute. And has Easter theme written all over it! Love your colouring of Tilda! Thanks so much for playing along again at Magnolia Down Under Challenges Hope to see you back Sunday :)
Kelx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous,LOve the colours and the chickens soo cute. Thanks for playing again.
Kristy