Saturday, March 28, 2009

Team Meeting


So today I went to my first team meeting. Held by my up line Jenni O. I had a lovely day Jenni and thanks again for welcoming me into your lovely home.

It was so nice to catch up with people that we have only meet in blog land. Lot's of laughs and sharing idea's and stamps.

What a great day. It's nice to meet people that have the same obsessions as I have. Even another Twilight fan. Yeah Jenni. On that note, Debbie you need to finish the 2nd book. He He.

Here are my swaps for the day and a photo of the other lovely swaps I collected. Sorry but the choc that was passed around is already in my tummy so couldn't take a photo of it.

Can't wait for the next one.



4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

It was a lot of fun and great to finally meet - AND I may even finish that book - LOL!!!!
mwah

Leonie said...

Hmmmm, I think you forgot to give me one of your swaps! Cheeky girl!

Robyn said...

Great to see you again Phillipa- can't wait to see what you do with those gorgeous embossed images you did!!
PS My husband really enjoyed eating your choc treat- I had already had way too many calories for one day!

Jen said...

Do it Debbie, do it! Thanks for coming up Philippa - I had a ball!