Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Father


My wonderful father is turning 70 this weekend. Which worked in well that all of his family are going away together for easter. So of course I wanted to make a special card just for him. I am ashamed to say that there is not alot of stampin up products on this card. The card is one full size A4 paper in half. I have cut out shapes of creative memories paper for different angles, and finished off the trim with SU night of navy and mellow moss ribbon. Some misc brown brads to top it off. I can't forget the chip board 70 which I have never done before, so thanks Leonie for helping me with that.

The only trick here is that I mounted all the paper and ribbon onto half an A4 piece of card stock before mounting it onto the card. It made it all a bit easier.

So thanks for looking at my Philipppa orginal and have a great easter.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Love your "Phillipa Original" ! Hope your dad has a lovely birthday!