Friday, September 9, 2011

Christmas

Yesterday halloween, today christmas. It's time I get organised and get these christmas cards going. I have made 17 so far but I know I will need at least 70. I'm using the new stitched stocking set and punch I got with me latest SU order with Wild Wasabi and Rich Raspberry.


But I really love this one I made using the new in colours Island Indigo and Calypso Coral. Very simple but tasteful.
And this last one is a bit of a take off from Adele's swap at stamp camp. I loved the idea of the jak paper and just adding a bit of bling. So simple but effective. Thanks Adele. Plus I have never been able to find a good use for this wide ribbon. I think this is a perfect use for it.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Amanda xx said...

Wonderful creations Philippa! I love the new in-colour cards, and the ribbon looks gorgeous. The stockings look fabulous and the Adele-inspired cards are lovely as well. Thanks for the inspiration! :o)