Monday, January 17, 2011

Two 60th's and a Baptism

Two of my good friends turned 60 over the last two weeks, so a few of us girls decided to try and organise a surprise party. Which turned into a comedy of errors trying to get us all in the same room at the same time. Any way it was a great evening and a great surprise.

I saw these little books over at the very cool and talented Leonie's house and thought they were a great idea for a group of people to sign. I must say I just love soft suede and baja breeze. Sorry about the photo quality. I quickly had to take the photo before the party.


On Sunday we had baby Alexis baptism so here is the card I made. Once again inspiration from Leonie's. Thanks Leo.

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

That booklet is just gorgeous!! what a lovely idea. And I too love those colours together. Love your Christening card also.

Robyn said...

Just love your little book Phillipa! Bet it was a hit!

Amanda xx said...

It's wonderful having friends who inspire us :o) You have done a beautiful job like always Phil. The colours are gorgeous together.