Saturday, July 4, 2009

Christmas in July


Have been so busy this week not much time for stampin except at Leonie's work shop. Here is some fantasitc card's that we made for xmas in July. As you can tell it was bling bling night. Was a lovely evening with chrissy carol's playing and special candy canes. Thanks Leonie.

I must say that I am a very modern girl but when it comes to christmas I am very traditional. So I just love, love, love the first card in these lovely christmas colours. But then again I love a blue christmas as well. So OK I love all the card's. I love christmas.

This second card is done with special sticky paper and lot's of embossing powder. It is a very simple technique that we learnt from a The Stampin UP WOW D.V.D we were given last year.


This last card has a special button in the middle. It is faux metal. Was very cool to try. You emboss a piece of card stock 4 or five times and on the last time you press your stamp into the embossing and it makes this imprint. How tricky is that. I hope everyone is having some nice christmas in July celabrations. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous Chrissy cards Philippa - I can just imagine the fun, the embossing powder and the glitter ending up on places other than CS - LOL
xXx

Emma said...

Yay, I can now leave a comment!! I love the cards, especially the last one. Hope you guys didn't have too much fun at the workshop without me!