Saturday, February 21, 2009

Colour Challenge #42




Am so excited that I started stampin again. I must say it's been a while since I have picked up a marker and had some fun. Any way I think I just needed a break from it all. My son Cameron has started school and my beautiful 3 year old daughter Tara had an operation today. So I think that it has all taken a toll, especially on my need to stamp. But now that it is all behind me and everyone is on the mend I decided to do a colour challenge. Yeah!!!

I used the botanicals blossoms. I really like this set. It reminds me of my very first card I did using the two step process. I used the old olive textured paper for some thing different and finished off with more mustard ribbon and brad.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Nice, it looks good with this color combination

Robyn said...

Beautiful Phillipa! Glad everything is getting back to normal at your place. Good to have you back!!