Thursday, September 1, 2016

Holiday Catty Launch Event

Good evening all. I just wanted to thank those that were able to make it to my Holiday Catty launch on Tuesday. Unfortunately we were having so much fun I forgot to take photos. Here are some photos of cards that I made for the event.

Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp

Merry Medley background stamp

Father Christmas Stamp Set

Christmas Magic stamp set

Christmas Magic stamp set



So it is the 1st of September which means the Holiday catalogue is officially live. There are so many pretty things I can not decide what to get next. Click below to check out the Holiday Catalogue online. Or if you would like me to post one to you pop me an email by clicking here for more details.

Click here to see the new holiday catty



Thanks for popping by and hope to see you soon:)










No comments: