Saturday, September 24, 2011

18 Months later


Around 18months ago I went to SU convention. What a fabulous time we had. Even with the 2 fire evacuations. Leonie and I found these great shadow boxes in April and decided to create a piece of art to remember our time. You can find Leonie's piece here. She was alot quicker getting her's finished.

I had major issues because I was trying to match some back ground DSP which I loved, but in the end once I removed it,the rest just fell into place. Funny how that happens. Any way here is my master piece. I want to go with a bit of a party feel. One of the biggest memories for me is having lots of fun dancing and singing and getting all dressed up and going to the celebrations at the end of the Convention. And of course meeting the famous Shelley Gardner (CEO of SU) I'm very happy with the end result and I can't wait to start on the next box.

No comments: