Monday, January 24, 2011

!0 years of Marriage

Last weekend I was at spotlight (surprise,surprise) and found the most delicious paper and rub ons. Most people that know me know that brown's and blues are my favorite colours. I couldn't resist buying it. So the problem was finding a photo that fit the colour scheme of the paper. I must say most of my pages are bright summer scenes or pink. Finally after searching all photo files, I found this lovely photo of Russ and I that I took with my iphone before we went and saw Mary Poppins on our 10 years wedding anniversary. I got it printed in sepia to match the colour theme.

I kept thinking all night what I was going to do with this page. As I wanted it to be special. And it took me most of yesterday afternoon and this morning to finish it. In the end I'm really happy with the finish project and I must say my fave bit is the rub ons. I haven't done rub ons much as I'm always worried if they don't work properly it might wreck the whole page. But they worked perfectly. Thanks for looking. Now on to my next project. Still waiting for my copic markers :(

2 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous LO Philippa! I'm such a Pink girl, but I love those colors together, they look great!

Leonie said...

You know I love this one!