Friday, September 24, 2010

New toys to play with

So got my new goodies in the mail this week and thought I would have a play. I really like this first one. I used the new butterfly embossities in the very new cool colours Early Espresso and Rich Razzelberry. And the sentiment is from the level 3 hostess set. I love using ribbons and buttons. Finished off with some sponging around the edges.


This next one is the Just Beleive stamp set with the butterflies. I really love these butterflies. Especially since you don't have to cut them out by hand. Using the new Lap of Luxury D.S.P.
Sorry about the photo of this one. It's a shocker. But no time to re do the photo. I made this over at the very talented Leonie's open house party. It was a lovely night. It's great getting together with people that love the same thing as you do.

The next is a simple christmas card I made with the new Concord Crush and Pear Pizaaz. Really need to get my head around these new colour names. Maybe I should just write purple and green. Lol. I dyed some taffata ribbon with concord crush. It turned out very dark. But that's what you do when you don't have the ribbon. (getting my ribbon share from Yvonne today.Yeah)
This last one is a simple card. Would you beleive that the Manhatten flower embossing was done over 12 months ago at Stamp camp. The lovely and talented Debbie let me emboss a few off, and I just found it last week end. How funny is that. Waste not want not. Lol. I even used kiwi kiss CS and ribbon. Got to try and use it up.

4 comments:

Amanda xx said...

LOVE them all! Have to say I got to see the first card IRL and it looks stunning and inspired me to make one myself (but before you posted so only had a vague memory to go by!) Just Believe is on my wish list and I just adore your card and choice of colours :o) Glad to see you back in blogland and it was so very nice to catch up the other weekend as well!

AJ said...

They are all gorgeous! Lucky you for getting so many goodies! How exciting.

Alison said...

Wow so many gorgeous cards - you have been busy. I love your Just Believe card and those butterflys are so cute (it is still on my wish list).
xox

Debbie Lamb said...

Gorgeous cards and I especially love the top two. Just believe is on my wish list and the butterflies are too cute :)