Sunday, August 15, 2010

Inspired by Retired

It's been over a month since I have been on my blog. What can I say? Life is just busy. But I have been having lots of fun re organising my CS and Inks in preperation for the new colours that we are all excited to get.

Like everyone I could not believe how much CS I have that is retiring. So I was on a mission this weekend to use some of it. The colours are Groovy Guava, Ruby Red and River Rock. The D.S.P was one of my faves, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is called.


These next two cards are made with Apricot Appeal and Ballet Blue. Two more colours that are retirng. I have seen these little prams everywhere and thought it was about time I made some. They where so quick and easy. Thanks for looking. Hopefully it's not too long til my next post.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Phillipa ! Nice to see you back in blogland, Love all your sweet creations!

Leonie said...

Very, very cool! Will def make some of these!