Monday, September 14, 2009

Snow Swirled

I just receive Snow Swirled in the mail today, and could not wait to use it. There are so many great idea's to do with this set.

So I cased some great card's from SCS. Here is the link to the first card. I thought it was very clever of them to create a wreath out of snow flakes. I must say I did it a bit different by mistake. I used the large snowflake, which I think doesn't have the same effect as the smaller one, but any way will do.
This next one again from SCS. See link here. I used black, bordering blue and whisper white C.S. Two really simple but lovely cards. I love making christmas cards. And I must say I am putting a good dint in the cards to do list. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Very nice, loving that photo of you too, what happened to the witch?

Debbie Pamment said...

Ooooh love the wreath!! I like it with the large snowflake!
Tree is gorgeous too...
xXx

Susannah Iredale said...

I love this wreath card it is a great idea and would make a great card for a class maybe.
xo susannah