Sunday, August 16, 2009

Susannah's Stamp Set Challenge #1


Congrat's on your first challenge Susannah. I couldn't wait to do this. I haven't used the Wild About U set for ages. Also I had brought the Happy Birthday to you stamp but never used.

I have completed the task as set by Susannah, also deciding to pick my three main colours out of the same colour family. Showing again if you have limited supplies and not all colours, you can always mix it up.

Great challenge Susannah. Look forward to the next one.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Susannah Iredale said...

Thanks so much for joining in my challenge, that card is great I love it so much. xo

Alison said...

Very cute card, great for a kids birthday card.

Annette Bowes said...

Lovely job Philippa, love the colours, take careX:)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OOh very cute!