Thursday, July 30, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly

Things have been so hectic this week. As we all know getting ready for stamp camp isn't as simple as packing my stuff and going. My children still have to go to tennis, soccer, two birthday parties and the normal weekend stuff. So I just had to share with you my routine for the weekend. This is a picture of my formal lounge and it has lot's of piles of clothes with labels on them. So my husband knows what to put on who and when. Lol. So not alot of time for stamping this week. Saving it all up for the weekend. But last Friday I was at Leonie's and made this card. I found it on S.C.S and loved it. We changed it to suit the stamps that we had and I love these colours. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend. I know I will.

4 comments:

Emma said...

What a georgous card Phillipa, love it! Have a great weekend stampin. Can't wait to see what you get up to.

Leonie said...

Yay, no more sleeps! I am counting the hours now! And you know I love this card, I hope my camera comes home today, I miss blogging!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Just gorgeous Philippa! Wow! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Andrea xxx

Robyn said...

How on earth did I miss seeing this BEAUTIFUL card !! Its fabulous Phillipa- I might just have to visit you for a lesson!