Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Very Busy

It's been a while since I have posted anything and just wanted to write a quick hello. It's been a full on couple of weeks in my house. Mostly due to the fact that my children and myself have been very sick. As most of you know there is alot of virus' going around. Anyway there hasn't been alot of time for stampin, but I have been keeping up with everyone's blog and am enjoying looking at all your different card's.

So finally tonight I have been creating. Am very excited about one of them, as I have never done it before. But due to the lack of light I will put my creations up tomorrow where hopefully you will see the pictures properly. So stay tuned. Lol

But I think it is time for me to hit the hay. I went to the amazing PINK!!! last night and am totally exhausted.

Good night all and happy stampin

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Sorry to hear you've all been sick - it's been the same everywhere off and on! Hopefully the school holidays will give everyone a chance to recharge the batteries and get well!
xXx

Leonie said...

I am still reeling from her fabulous show!