Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Team Meeting



Another great day at Yvonnes team meeting on Sat. Lot's of great cards, food and company. Yvonne told and showed up lot's of tricks and techniques to use. She is a very clever lady. This is the card that I made for the shoe box swap. I cased it from Wendy from SCS. So thank you Wendy. I used whisper white, wild wasabi and riding hood red C.S and ink. Pocket Silhouette, snow flurries and many merry messges stamp sets. Here is the other card's that we made on the day. Thanks to, Leonie, Yvonne and Margaret for your great samples.

Leonie

Yvonne
Margaret

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Looks like I missed a fin afternoon!! Thanx for sharing what you got up too - LOVE your Christmas card, VERY clever!!
xXx

yvonne said...

it was a great afternoon wasn't it! Loved your card Philippa too, great way to show the verstility of a flower stamp!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh I can't believe that Chrissy cards are starting to pop up on blogs! Is it really that time of the year??? :) Wow! You had a really fun day! I bet the best thing was the friendships, though! Hugs, Andrea xxx