Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lemonade blog award

I have been very lucky to receive a blog award from the very talented Debbie and Kellie. Debbie awarded me this last week, but I keep forgetting to post it. So when I was so honoured to receive another one from Kellie I thought I better put it up on my blog. Thank you ladies. It is pleasure blogging with you, but now knowing you as friends aswell.

The guidelines for the Lemonade award are:
  • Comment on this blog.
  • Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
  • Nominate 5 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
  • Link to your nominees within your blog post.
  • Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
My blog awards go to the very special and talented

Leonie
Yvonne
Debbie
Kellie
Kristy

I know some of these people have already received awards, but I just wanted to let them know that I think they are great stampers and friend.

Thanks for looking and happy stampin

No comments: