Friday, May 22, 2009

MDUC #12 Flutter by Butterfly


Wow I was so looking forward to this challenge as I knew which stamp to use. Kellie and Debbie have been so nice letting me stamp off their images, so I had heaps to choose from.

I was inspired to make this card. My good friend Leonie (see blog here) made a beautiful card using her brayer, which inspired me to do the same. I must say that I have only used my brayer twice, so was happy with the results. Yeah me.

I then finally used my new pocket silhouettes stamp set for the bottom bushes. As you can see I used the chasing edwin, some cute little butterflies and a gate. I have used about 10 different inks and my aqua pen for this card, but I can't remember which ones. Sorry. Last but not least I was needing something for a sun, and in the new Haiku D.S.P I found a flower that to me resembles a sun. So I thought why not. I stuck that on a chipboard circle, that I won in kellies blog candy. Thanks Kellie.

So check out all the other amazing magnolia card's at Magnolia Down Under.
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Why buy your own, lol works better! haha. The layout of this card is amazing! Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge.
Kelx

Debbie Pamment said...

Great brayering - must get mine out!!! Love all the little details - that Haiku sun od PERFECTO!!! Gorgeous card as always m'dear!
Lotsaluv
xXx

Leonie said...

Yay! Great braying or is that brayering? I dont know, great job anyway!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW this looks great! Thanks for playing Phillipa
Kristy

Cheryl said...

Very cute,love this image and such a fabulous background!!!Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx