Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy 4 Cupcakes


Last week my daughters kinda teacher was showing me some card's that she had made. It has only been in the recent months that we have worked out that we both do stampin. So I decided to take some quick pictures of her card's, so I could case them. Leesa then proceeded to tell me that she got her idea from the Catalogue anyway. I have been a bit frustrated with using this set as I just couldn't think of anything to do with it until now.

The first card I used ruby red and whisper white c.s. I used my aqua painter with pacific blue, ruby red, creamy caremel and so saffron ink. I used some glitter chip board letters that I got at a craft shop this morning.
This next card was used with pretty in pink and close to cocoa cs. I inked in close to cocoa. Pretty in pink ribbon and finally got to use one of the new flower brads. Yeah. Finished off with some chunky glitter. Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Love these cupcake cards!! That chunky glitter looks fabulous - bet it's great IRL!
xXx

Leonie said...

That chunky glitter looks awesome, the brad too, love these cards!