Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New stamps and New colours


I couldn't wait for the children to go to bed last night so I could make a card. I found a card on SCS that I loved so here it is.

I did change it to suit a normal size card.

I started with the A flower for all seasons stamp set. I used pink pirouette, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, so saffron and choc chip ink. I used the new Urban Garden D.S.P with pink pirouette, chop chip, baja breeze, and whisper white C.S. I then used a couple of flowers from the time well spent stamp set on the white squares. A greeting from pocket silhouettes and some fabulous choc chip wide ribbon. Finished off with my new flower fusion 2 felt flowers and a misc brad to hold together.

I was hoping to add one of the new build a brads, but I just didn't have the room. Never mind. Next card.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - this is a stunner Philippa - may have to "borrow" this layout. Gorgeous use of all our lovely new products and fabulous colour selection!!!
xXx

Leonie said...

Ooo yes, very pretty

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and the extra details.