Thursday, March 5, 2009

Octopus friends


I had so much fun making this card today. I decided that since I had some little green bubbles, that the card had to be green to match.

I used the fishy friends stamp set. ( be careful Leonie, I think I may steal this from your house tonight) He He He.

Certainly celery and elegant eggplant CS and ink. Elegant eggplant ribbon. I cuttle bugged the bottom which sort of gives the look of seaweed and finished off with misc green bubbles. I'm not the happiest with this card, but I like the colour combo. It sort of feels like something is missing. Never mind, not everything is a masterpiece. Especially in my house.

Thanks for looking.

I didn't realize what a shocking photo it is. will take another one tomorrow and put it up. Sorry

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Your cards are gorgeous!

Kellie said...

From what I can see, darn cameras! The card looks fantastic! I love the colours you have used, something different and it goes!
Kellie xx