Monday, March 2, 2009

Fishy Friends


I was so excited when Leonie told me she had brought fishy friends. So I couldn't wait to go around and have a play last Thursday. I have to mention that I did case this off SCS but as usual I can't find where. So thank you to the clever person who thought this up.

I used pumkin pie, and taken with teal ink and CS. I used my blender pen to colour in the fishy. I stamped the image three times, so I could give it a 3D look. Not sure if you can see it. The 3rd layer is just the little orange fin. I'm running out of the summer mini DSP, but found just enough to give me a nice ocean look and finished off with some misc bubbles. The happy birthday sign is from Pretty Princess.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh, this turned out so very cute, I will have to finish mine off that is if the girls havnt completely destroyed it!

Kellie said...

OH WOW I love this one! I had never really been interested in this set but your cards are starting to make me think twice! I love it!
Kellie xx