Monday, January 19, 2009

Sale-a-bration

Leonie and I had a workshop on Sat and decided to make some cards out of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets. At the time my computer was playing games, and wouldn't let me donwload the pictures. But luckly today my computer is playing nice.

To be honest I was really stuck on making a card with the new sets, so I started having a look in blog land and I found the next few cards here. Thanks Andrea for the inspiration.

I started with the Polka Dot Punches stamp set and the Time well spent (hostess set) for the stem and leaves. I used taken with teal, rose red, more mustard and D.S.P from the new summer mini. More mustard ribbon and brad. I love when I can cordinate my brads and ribbon. I markered the leaves and petals with taken with teal, more mustard, rose red and old olive. I punched out warmest wishes from the So many sayings hostess set. TFL

1 comment:

Kellie said...

This card is gorgeous and must admit minus the Botanical Blooms I have found them hard to use also, but have seen some amazing cards coming out of them lately, including this one, gorgeous. xx