Monday, September 29, 2008

Spring is in the air.


I just love my new Looks like Spring set. But I haven't had time to use it until now. I was supposed to be doing housework. Oh well. Can do that later.

I did a work shop a few months back with Kelly and Leanne (my good friend and now upline). We did this card and I loved it. And as usually I gave it away to another friend when she needed some cheering up.

So I change the colours a bit and and the style, but it's pretty much the same. I used Looks like Spring stamp set. White, cameo coral and taken with teal CS. Taken with teal and cameo coral ink. I punched out the smaller flowers using the Stampin Up Spring flower Bouquet. And added a misc brad from my collection. I love these colours together. What do you think?

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Oooooooh, I love this one, looks great:)